Help Desk for IIS is a web-based help desk software solution for delivering
customer service and support. It easily installs on your web server as ISAPI
extension for Microsoft Internet Information Services. You don't need any
additional software for your customers or technicians except web browser.
Open support requests via login or send an email to create a support ticket.
Help Desk for IIS gives you the ability to improve productivity of your IT
service team. It keeps your company organized and efficient.
- Web based. Work from anywhere, whether you are at your desk, on the road, or
working from home. All features of Help Desk for IIS can be accessed though
a web browser on virtually any operating system.
- It's an ISAPI extension for Microsoft Internet Information Services. You can
easily install it on your web server.
- Receive and send email requests.
- Knowledge base. All common questions can be placed into knowledge base. The
overall productivity of your IT service team may increase, which is easily
converted to less frustration, saved time and money.
- Unlimited users. Create as many user logins as your business needs.
- Firebird Database Server. All information is stored in a relational database,
and the web pages themselves are produced by server-side ISAPI extension.
- Password protection with strong cryptographic algorithm.
- Supports Microsoft Windows NT, 2000, XP Pro, 2003, Vista, 2008, 7.
Help Desk for IIS is a free trial software application from the Helpdesk & Remote PC subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2010-12-29. The program can be installed on WinServer, WinXP, Win2000, WinVista, WinVista x64, Win7 x32, Win7 x64.
Help Desk for IIS (version 2.2) has a file size of 9.32 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 128 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.